Jul 29, 2009

Melissa & Jonathan: Wedding Day!

It was such a great day! I LOVED working with this couple! Melissa and Jonathan are everything I love to shoot...fun, head over hills in love, willing to do anything, and AWESOME posers! We had so much fun at their engagement session, so I knew it would be even better on their wedding day. Then, meeting each of their families made it even better. They made Andrew and I feel so welcome and we felt so blessed to be a part of their special day. Congrats to the lovely couple! I wish you the best as you begin your new lives together:)




































1 comment:

Melissa D. Rogers said...

I'm speachless.....those are so amazing Heather. I'm crying! You have truly captured the beauty of that day. Your pics are more beautiful than it even was in person! We will cherish them and you forever :)