Sep 20, 2009

My 1 Year Anniversary!

It has been the most romantic, exciting year of my life! Exactly one year ago, I married the most loving and thoughtful man. So,today we celebrate our 1 HECK-of-a-year anniversary by heading off to the lake for a few days of pure bliss! As I sit back and reminisce this past year, it just couldn't have been any better...SERIOUSlY, because he is awesome and dreamy...yes, very dreamy;) I am thrilled to be able to grow very old with a man who thinks I am perfect when I am ABSOLUTELY not. It doesn't get much greater than him. So this blog post goes out to my dearest husband to congratulate him for winning the "HUSBAND OF THE YEAR" award! So, Congratulations Andrew...you are simply amazing in every way!!

**These pictures were made by the wonderful Lauren Tuggle, last year for my engagement pictures and wedding. I just turned them into polaroids for fun:)


No comments: