Apr 6, 2010

rachel & jordan

i thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with this couple. these two have such great chemistry that it made my job pretty easy! the weather was a little up and down, going from warm and sunny to freezing cold wind and stormy skies. it made for some diversity for sure! rachel and jordan stuck it out and we had such a fun time getting to know each other. this is one of my favorite things about being a photographer...the "get to know you process". i love meeting awesome people!



















1 comment:

Rachel Lee said...

Heather,

I don't even know where to start! Not only are these WONDERFUL just in a visual sense, but to be able to capture emotion and put it on such a beautiful medium, that's true talent. I couldn't be more impressed and touched. I can't wait to go through all of them tonight with Jordan. This is such a wonderful gift that will last a lifetime! And it was SOOO much fun to do, also! It's almost addictive! Before these even went up I was telling Jordan how much I wanted to do it again just because it was so much fun! It was such a pleasure meeting you, and again, thank you SO much. I'm so touched and moved, and so very grateful!