Jul 23, 2010

olivia martinez!

okay, let's be honest with ourselves... did you look this great as a senior in high school? i know for a fact i did NOT. alright, i needed to get that out there, since we were all thinking it! olivia is such a lovely girl. and actually, this is a special post because she flew all the way from new mexico to have her senior portraits taken. well, just kidding about that last sentence...olivia came to alabama to visit her family here and had these taken during her stay;)

i am very fond of her family, considering my best friend, elise, is a part of it! and i could be around olivia all day. she has such a genuine spirit and the happiest little smile. i'm excited to see what's in olivia's future, because i know she will impress a lot of people with her charming personality!






















3 comments:

adam.and.e said...

first off, I LOVE THESE. you are so talented!
secondly, i agree about the senior thing. this girl is GORGEOUS! and lemme just tell you i did NOT look like this... i still don't look like this and i'm almost 25!

Good South said...

I must agree, high school did not look so good on me! haha.
These are So sweet! I love the sunflowers, you kept it so fresh and young!

-elizabeth

heather hester said...

thanks elizabeth (adam.and.e.)! i really appreciate it;)
and seriously.. kids these days look older than me. even middle school kids! something just isn't right, haha!


hey elizabeth (dapper paper)! i guess high school is a lot different now a days! kids just look like supermodels starting at age 10!
and thank you for your comments. and not just on my blog... i see them on other blogs that have featured my work, and your comments always make me smile. you're so sweet ;)